[dokuwiki] Re: Strange editing effect

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 11:37:27 +0100

Hi Matthias,

> Whenever I edit a page with several sections everything works fine
> until I save the page. After that I got the message "new page, do
> you want to create it?" but it is definitely there.

Does this happen on editing a section or the whole page?

> In the browser address line a dokuwiki subsection link apears (sdfsdf#section)
> and if I change to the address line and simply press return or do a page
> reload
> the page apperars as expected.

And the content you edited was saved correctly?

The page you edited existed before and you just added or changed
content, correct?

> Please don't laugh or back away, but in that wiki environment we still use
> IE6.

Can you try to use another browser to see if the problem is browser
related? Eg. use a portable version of Firefox from a USB stick.

What Server is the wiki running on? Can you please try to find the
exact DokuWiki version you're running and if its outdated check if the
problem persist with a newer one?

splitbrain.org