[dokuwiki] Small change on media file insertion

  • From: Bob Baddeley <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 12:57:00 -0800

I would like to propose a small change to lib/script/script.js. This change to the mediaSelect function allows the user to insert an image or link to another file in a way more consistent with the way headlines are added. If there is currently text selected, the selected text will become the title of the link to the file. If there is no text selected, the title of the link will be the name of the file. As far as I can tell, this doesn't break the way images are displayed currently, it doesn't change the way the button works if no text is selected, and has no ill effects. It just lets people write titles to links easier.

function mediaSelect(file){
   opener.insertTags('wikitext','{{'+file+'|','}}',file);
 window.close();
}

-Bob Baddeley