[dokuwiki] Re: Sidebar - automatisch generiert

  • From: "Timo \"Silbär\" Falk" <Timo.Falk@xxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 08:35:21 +0100

Hi Gunther!

Please write in english. PM in german are welcome. ;-)

Am Sun, 26 Feb 2006 19:57:26 +0100 schrieb Gunther:

[colon instead semicolon with userewrite=2. How?]

Use mod_rewrite. It works great with Apache(2) on windows.

[index in sidebar]

I have modified the sidebar-template to work the way you described: There
is an autogenerated index off all namespaces. If you click on an namespace,
you will jump to the index-page of this namespace. If you want, you can
hide namespaces and/or pages.

The second thing: I have written a "new page/new namespace"-plugin. A
textbox with two buttons: The first one creates a new page in the current
namespace, the second one a new subnamespace with a startpage (same name as
namespace).

Both (template and plugin) are really ugly (in code) and high specilized
for my needs, but if someone want to use them I can contribute it.

CU

Silbär
--
http://www.20six.de/silbaer
Gedanken die Mann sich über seinen kommenden Nachwuchs macht...