[dokuwiki] Re: Sidebar

  • From: Werner Flamme <werner.flamme@xxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 11:36:32 +0200

Syv Ritch schrieb:
> On 6/15/06, Chris Smith <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> > Is there a way to have 2 sidebars? A left one and a right one?
>> >
>> > Thanks
>> Checkout the available templates, I am sure at least one has a three
>> column layout.
>
> I have checked: http://dokuwiki.org/wiki:tpl:templates?s=templates
>
> and I don't see any with 3 columns. Is there another spot with other
> templates?

Hmmm... when I look at http://wiki.splitbrain.org/wiki:tpl:templates, in
the list of "Available Templates" I read:

"cherokee-based": A theme with sidebars (left and right).
By default no sidebar displayed.
If “text_sidebar_left” is created, this is displayed as leftbar in
“text” wikipage (idem right).
“default_sidebar_left” is the default left sidebar (if it’s created)
(idem right).

same for "default with sidebars".

So there are at least two "ways to have 2 sidebars" ;-)

And another spot? Do you know google or alltheweb.com? Tried to search
for dokuwiki template sidebar, e. g.
http://www.alltheweb.com/search?sourceid=Mozilla-search&cat=web&cs=iso88591&q=dokuwiki+template+sidebar&rys=0&_sb_lang=pref
or
http://www.google.de/search?q=dokuwiki+template+sidebar&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:de:official