[dokuwiki] Re: Search highlighting

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 14:56:11 +0200

On Sat, 4 Aug 2007 08:31:03 -0400
"Todd Augsburger" <todd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The reason my submission _looks_ like darcs is because I've written
> some PHP code which allows me to apply individual patches, such as
> the "raw" version found in the darcs repository online web. That way
> I can keep current and conveniently test patches submitted by others.
> So ... I also hand-encode my own "raw" patches in a similar manner,
> so I can apply them again after I get a new snapshot.

Ah okay. I applied your changes manually. It would be great if you
could send unified diffs next time - makes applying simpler. Or is
there any way to apply your darcs style patches in an automated way?

> Speaking of my PHP code for applying raw patches ...
> Are others interested in this capability? There is presently _no_
> interface, but I assume I could turn it into a plugin without too
> much trouble. It would simply take a URL to a raw darcs-style patch,
> and apply it--no questions asked.

Sounds interesting to me at least. I'd love to see the code, even if
you don't convert it into a plugin.

http://www.splitbrain.org