[dokuwiki] Search Results / indexer

  • From: "Gerry Weißbach" <gerry.w@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 13 Aug 2008 14:03:20 +0200

Hi List,

I took some time in looking at the documentation and forum, but did not
find a thing:

Is there a way of limiting the search results to a certain number?

One more thing: I'm using the cli indexer for my 1700 pages wiki. It
eats up most of my available memory after some time. I think there were
already some threads about that, sugesting to up the php memory. My CLI
PHP has 1G by now and still eats up to 100% of the memory (could be that
I have some really huge pages - those were static and get converted
automatically into wiki) ... can there be something done do reduce that?
Where does all that memory go? Cant it be freed?

Thanks in advance.
Gerry.