[dokuwiki] Re: SMF integration

  • From: Chris Smith <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2006 18:06:45 +0000

Lunatic wrote:

Hi Chris,

I've applied your correction ; when I test to log in, I get a blank page.
My guess is you're getting a blank page because of a php error. I suspect when you updated line #71 you introduced a syntax error. Check you php error log and see what it says. If that doesn't give any sensible clues, paste what it says here along with your line #71 (or the whole function) here so I can check it.

Unfortunately I don't run the mysql auth mechanism, so I can't carry out any checks myself.

Cheers,

Chris