[dokuwiki] Roadmap info?

  • From: "Lindgren Daniel" <daniel.lindgren@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 10:35:30 +0100

Hi.

Is there a roadmap for DokuWiki somewhere? I found this page:
http://www.dokuwiki.org/faq:nextrelease, which basicallys says that the
next version will be ready when it's ready (which is fine with me),
but I would like to see a list of coming features so we know what might
be coming in the future.

I've been thinking of trying to extend the search function, e g to add
"or/xor" functionality and an option to exclude namespaces. In the
source for fulltext.php there's this comment: "@todo support OR and
parenthesises?", if that's already planned for (or even worked on) I
would be wasting my limited time and talents (yes, they are limited
too).

The todo list (http://www.dokuwiki.org/devel:todo) seems to be bugs
only, is there a roadmap for "planned future enhancements/additions"
somewhere? I don't care about release dates, just what's in the
pipeline.

/Daniel