[dokuwiki] RSS Feed not showing recent changes

  • From: Nick Putman <nickharambee@xxxxxx>
  • To: "dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 22:09:41 +0100

Hi,

For some reason only a couple of recent changes of about a week ago are showing in the RSS Feed for my Wiki.

I have added a link to the RSS Feed to my webpage in the form http://domain/wiki/feed.php. The configuration settings are as follows:

XML feed type: RSS 2.0
XML feed links to: difference view
What to display in the XML feed items?: HTML formatted diff table
XML feed update interval (sec): 5*60
How many recent changes to keep (days): 7
XML feed show summary in title: checked

All this seems fine to me, and clearly the feed worked at some point to have a couple of old recent changes in it.

Can anyone suggest any troubleshooting steps I can take?

Thanks,

Nick