[dokuwiki] [RFC] Template and mobile browser

  • From: Sebastien Lucas <sebastien.lucas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 21:30:29 +0100

Hi,

It's my first post to this list, so I hope I'm following the rules ;).

I just posted a reply to a thread in the forum about template
switching for mobile access. I explained briefly that I simply used
used another CSS file (with a media query) to adapt my main (and only)
template to mobile browser (see http://forum.dokuwiki.org/post/23891)
.

The reason I decided to also post on the mailing list is that I
learned some days ago that there is a dev branch for the template
system. So my question : Was there a discussion about mobile browser ?

In case there wasn't, I hope it's still time to at least talk about
what could be done to have a better integration of mobile browser with
template.

Thanks in advance for your time.

Sébastien