[dokuwiki] Problems with htmlOKay Plugin

  • From: Rebekah <rebekahcanada@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 17:01:02 -0500

Hello,

I hope this is the right place to ask this.

I have installed the htmlOKay Plugin and it seemed to work. But on page save I get this error. Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /.../lib/plugins/htmlOKay/syntax.php:425) in /.../inc/actions.php on line 296

The html is saved and looks right when I go back to the namespace.

I am logged in with admin access and html permissions set to U.

--
Regards,
Rebekah