[dokuwiki] Problem with media popup

  • From: xiccarph <xiccarph.list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 18:16:08 -0500

Sorry if this posts twice, I believe I sent the earlier email from an address other than the one I registered with.

Hi there.

Fantastic wiki!  Just the right balance of functionality and simplicity.

After two or so months, I updated my dokuwiki install via darcs last night, I accepted all patches.
Now, the media popup doesn't work. I have tried with the default templates as well as with sidebar and arctic.
None appear to work with the media popup.

I have confirmed that an old install (with an older toolbar) does in fact still work, with it I can see the
javascript call to media.php. On the new toolbar, I can't find anything in the source to help me figure out where things are
going wrong. Since the old toolbar works, I know that no 'popup' blocking is occuring, and I have checked permissions
so that I know the media directory is writable, but that is as far as I can get without further guidance. I haven't
seen anything on the maillist, but I just cleared out my folder a few days ago, so if this was addressed a month or so
ago I have probably missed it.

Can anyone tell me if there is:
1) some new configuration I am unaware of.
2) some direction in how to find out where things are going wrong with the media popup.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Geoffrey Baum