[dokuwiki] Problem in media manager

  • From: Philippe Bajoit <Philippe.Bajoit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2010 09:00:02 +0100

This mail to describe a problem not easy to reproduce, I hope I'm not
the only one facing this.

Sometimes in the media manager popup (opened from the editor button
bar), the popup screen is not complete: the browse file/upload section
of the screen is missing

I can observe that on different dokuwiki installations, same version,
one working normally, the other with the screen part missing
Sometimes it is ok with Firefox, not with IE; this time the problem is
visible in Firefox and IE
No particuler ACL is defined in the dokuwikis

As the screen part seems to be swiftly visible then disappears, and
reloading the popup with a JavaScript blocker causes the upload section
to appear, I suspect some JS condition to cause that

Any advice?

Rgds
Philippe Bajoit