[dokuwiki] Re: Plugin to manipulate the main menu

  • From: James Lin <guanfenglin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 11:06:59 +1300

If you are talking about the dokuwiki menu items, deleting a button is
simple enough.  For instance, if you wanted to elminate the history button
from the top of the page, go to lib/tpl/default.main.php and look for this:

       <?php tpl_button('edit')?>
       <?php tpl_button('history')?>

then just take out
 <?php tpl_button('history')?>

Adding a button is another matter.  You'd have to know something about php
and the dokuwiki code.

Hi, thanks for answering, like I said in post 1, I don't really want to edit
the template code manually, is there a way in a plugin to manage this?

cheers

James