[dokuwiki] Re: Plugin: Menu with currently available wikilinks?

  • From: spitfire2525 <spitfire2525@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 19:33:06 +0200

Hi,

installed, works fine!
I have ACL on my site, no problems at first site there either :-)

Thanks a lot for this great plugin!

Best Regards,
Peter

Otto Vainio wrote:
Otto Vainio wrote:
Hi

I'm just finalizing a plugin that does just that. it's almost done. Works already, but needs some cleaning. My plugin adds a button in the toolbar. Clicking that button opens a mediaselect type window, where you can select the page you need. There is also a field for wiring a new pagename. The first version, which i can publish should be ready this week.

The week went fast :-) The first version can be loaded from http://wiki.splitbrain.org/plugin:linkmanager Please feel free to comment.

brgds Otto