[dokuwiki] Page templates

  • From: Jan Erik Moström <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 11:07:48 +0100

I'm completely new to docuwiki and I'm trying to figure out if do various things, one of them being: can I create "page templates"?

With page template I mean that I can specify the default content of a new page. For example, if I create a new page in the namespace 'fo:bar' it could have the default content:

    ===== Here is the title =====

    Bla bla bla bla bla bla

If I create a new page in the namespace 'wonder:ful' it could have the default content:

    == Blipp ==

    blupp blupp blupp blupp

If I create a page in some other namespace I get an empty page.

I tried to find something about this in the documentation but I couldn't find anything (but I'm perhaps using the wrong terminology)

        jem
--
Jan Erik Moström
http://mostrom.eu