[dokuwiki] Re: Organize and link a wiki

  • From: "Jerry Schwartz" <jschwartz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 14:06:50 -0400

[JS] It is easy to fall into the trap of building a tree structure. I know I
did. I now know that the flatter, the better.

That being said, in my case I did need to partition the wiki somewhat:
supplier instructions here, fulfillment instructions there, etc. What I still
don't really understand is how to help users create new pages in suitable
places. (I do use the newpage plugin, which helps.)