[dokuwiki] Re: Opera problem

  • From: Wolfgang Reszel <dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 23:08:15 +0200

Hi,

I can confirm that. I thought it was because testing the devels and not because of Opera. I haven't looked very deep into that, but it seems to be a javascript-problem. Strange is, that the top edit- button now acts different than the bottom one. In namespace-pages I'll get javascript-errors.

Top edit-button:
Auswahl speichern [Illustrator Praxis]
http://illustrator.hilfdirselbst.ch/aktionen/auswahl_speichern
Inline script thread
Error:
name: TypeError
message: Statement on line 7: Could not convert undefined or null to object
Backtrace:
Line 7 of inline#3 script in http://illustrator.hilfdirselbst.ch/ aktionen/auswahl_speichern
document.editform.wikitext.focus();

Bottom edit-button:
Illustrator Praxis [Illustrator Praxis]
http://illustrator.hilfdirselbst.ch/?do=search&id=&do=edit&rev=
Inline script thread
Error:
name: TypeError
message: Statement on line 7: Could not convert undefined or null to object
Backtrace:
Line 7 of inline#3 script in http://illustrator.hilfdirselbst.ch/? do=search&id=&do=edit&rev=
document.editform.wikitext.focus();

As I can remember right older devels worked with Opera 8.10, but I'm not 100-percently sure.

Wolfgang