[dokuwiki] Re: Odd behaviour after migrating to new server

  • From: Filippo Salustri <salustri@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2015 00:38:53 -0500

FYI, here's a followup to the problem I was having (described below).
It seems that Hrun + OSX 10.10 + mathpublish(plugin) break dokuwiki.
Which is to say, removing mathpublish fixed the error I was getting.

Note: Hrun + mathpublish worked fine on OSX 10.7.

Thanks to Andreas and especially Myron for helping me diagnose/reinstall
stuff.

\V/_  /fas

*Prof. Filippo A. Salustri, Ph.D., P.Eng.*
Email: salustri@xxxxxxxxxx
http://deseng.ryerson.ca/~fil/