[dokuwiki] No installed plugins listed on SF hosted site with hogfather

  • From: mark <mc.prins@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2020 15:38:30 +0200

I have a DW instance hosted on SF which prohibits access to other sites. After upgrading to hogfather the list of installed plugins remains empty (as in: it just shows the tabheaders, no installed plugins and an error message) while previously it listed all installed plugins.

is this an intentional change in behaviour? I feel it should still list the installed plugins, even if dokuwiki.org cannot be reached

-M