[dokuwiki] Need help with an annoying bug

  • From: Matthias Grimm <matthiasgrimm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 18:35:03 +0100

Hi,

I have the problem that the namespace won't be transfered to the media
upload dialog. The dialog will always be opened at root path (ns='').

As result new namespaces can't be created in the media tree and a user
*must* select the right namespace before uploading any media files.
Otherwise anything would be uploaded to root namespace.

It seems so that the getNS('$ID') in toolbar.php (in the array) won't
work. Maybe it is a cache issue because I could change the url to any
value I like but the toolbar never showed another value than the
initial one.

I have no further ideas to track this bug down so I ask for help here.

  Best Regards
    Matthias