[dokuwiki] Multiple editors on same page?

  • From: "Daniel Mitchell" <DanielMitchell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 16:48:37 -0700

I'm pretty sure the answer is no, but is there any way for multiple
people to edit the same page at the same time? There's the [edit] stuff
for editing just a section of a page, but that still locks the entire
page, right?

 What's the general best way to do this? I've suggested that people can
create subsections in the sandbox or whatever, then do a quick edit of
the big page to put their section in -- the best way would be to split
the giant top-level page up into many smaller pages, but then it means
there's no way to see all the "page" at the same time.

 Is this where I should be using the "include" plugin, maybe?

 -- dan