[dokuwiki] Moving dokuwiki to another server

  • From: "Steve Lyskawa" <slyskawa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 20:02:17 -0500

I thought that dokuwiki did not rely on anything outside of its own
directory structure.  However, I am finding that if I move one from my
laptop over to my hosted server, things don't work as expected.  It ends up
that the data is all there but the format of the page is pure html and it is
not using the css files.  The links, such as edit, do not work because they
are pointing to a non-existent directory structure.  Am I supposed to change
something in one of the config files before I move it?