[dokuwiki] More UserManager comments

  • From: Matthias Grimm <matthiasgrimm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 18:30:24 +0100

Hi,

some more issues regarding the UserManager:

1. If users were deleted the numbers in the line
   "Displaying users 1-0 of 0 found. 1 users total."
   weren't updated correctly. Users total shows the
   correct new value but the others show old ones.
   I haven't looked into the source till now, sorry.

2. If you added a space between groups in the user
   table the browser would be able to break lines
   instead of creating extra wide tables.
   Currently: wikiuser,wikiadmin,group1
   Better:    wikiuser, wikiadmin, group1

3. Feature Request
   It would be nice to have a group list beside the
   "New User" dialog which could be used to simply
   click on the groups instead of typing them all in.
   This should be a convienient addon and should not
   replace the text input line. Otherwise it would be
   more difficult to create new groups.

That's it so far. The mysql.class makes good progress.
Most of the features work already. Updating a user and
some semaphores are still missing but I think I could
publish a mostly usable version for testing this weekend.

 Best Regards
   Matthias