[dokuwiki] MathML in dokuwiki - requires application/xhtml+xml content type

  • From: "Neulinger, Nathan" <nneul@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 13:40:26 -0600

We have a user that wants to do MathML in dokiwiki. Unfortunately, this
appears to also require that the content type of pages be sent back with
the content-type set to application/xhtml+xml.

Is there any clean recommended way to do this with dokuwiki? We're
currently running a build from October 2nd 2006, but can upgrade to
current darcs if needed.

I can certainly change the source to write this out instead, but was
looking for whether there is a better way.

-- Nathan