[dokuwiki] Many thanks for the last release

  • From: Yann <yann.hamon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 11:58:54 +0100

Hi @dokuwiki team,

I wanted to thank the team for the last release of dokuwiki... I sent a
couple of messages to this lists a few monthes ago complaining that some
features were far too cpu-consuming,  for example the search and everything
that used the changes.log.
In the last release, there has been an incredible work done in this area.
All my performance problems are gone, and dokuwiki is running smoothly for
monthes now. The new plugin system is really, really nice, too.

So, many, many thanks for having taken time to improve dokuwiki's
performance.

Yann