[dokuwiki] Re: Make your plugins and templates LESS ready

  • From: Anika Henke <anika@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 14:43:47 +0100

On 14/08/2013 23:05, Myron Turner wrote:
Your parser has rejected a syntactical construction which the people at
CKEditor seem to think is needed for IE Quirks mode:

/* [IE7-8] Filter on footer causes background artifacts when opening
dialog. */
.cke_dialog_footer
{
         filter: ;
}

Is there a way to check that?  It's totally outside of my CSS
experience.  I could probably change it to
     filter: none;
But then I don't know why they didn't do that.

Well, it's undeniably invalid CSS.
(But then again, the whole proprietary "filter" is invalid CSS.)

Googling showed that the correct way to disable a filter (or rather, this particular one) would be:
filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient(enabled=false);

It's probably not an issue as you said, these files are not called by exe/css.php. But I left a note upstream anyway:
https://github.com/ckeditor/ckeditor-dev/commit/8f098555ac575080e2353b3ef202de7333b45271#commitcomment-3868288

Cheers,
Anika