[dokuwiki] Lost jQuery calendar in update to Weatherwax, how to sort it?

  • From: cl@xxxxxxxx
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 12:12:24 +0100

I recently updated from Adora Belle to Weatherwax, went incredibly
smoothly and I didn't even notice this problem for a couple of days!

I had a jQuery calendar which gets displayed by inserting the following
HTML into a Dokuwiki page:-

There is then some javascript in my plugin 'xv' as follows:-

    jQuery(function() {
    jQuery( "#xvpicker" ).datepicker({
        onSelect: function (dateText, inst) { location="/wiki/blog:" + dateText
},
        dateFormat: "yy:mm:dd"});
    });

So, it doesn't work any more in Weatherwax, absolutely nothing appears
and there are no errors in the apache2 error log.  I assume it's
something to do with the updates/changes to jQuery in Dokuwiki but how
do I actually fix it?

--
Chris Green
·