[dokuwiki] Re: Layout and Stylesheets

  • From: "Childs, Jeffrey" <Jeffrey.Childs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 10:17:19 -0500

Take a look at this:

http://css.maxdesign.com.au/floatutorial/

Regards,

Jeff

Sent: Tuesday, November 01, 2005 11:01 PM
To: dokuwiki digest users
Subject: dokuwiki Digest V1 #105

dokuwiki Digest Tue, 01 Nov 2005        Volume: 01  Issue: 105

In This Issue:
                [dokuwiki] Layout and Stylesheets
                [dokuwiki] darcs changes

Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2005 13:10:57 +0100
From: Peter Theissen <peter.theissen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [dokuwiki] Layout and Stylesheets

Hi,

I´m a newbie concerning dokuwiki. I think it has really great possibilities
and now im trying to handle them ;-)

I would like to embed a logo in the left/right corner in each side of my
dokuwiki.
I already read that I have to modify ...\lib\tpl\default\ layout.css to
embed my own icon but i have no idea how to change the code. Are there some
detailled help about how to define my own layout?

kind regards, Peter