[dokuwiki] LDAP authentication mapping options becoming empty after saving

  • From: Daniel Cámpora <danielcampora@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 14:13:04 +0100

Dear all,

I have a website configured with the latest versions of both dokuwiki and
the plugin Authldap correctly configured. My setup requires a specific
option, documented here
https://www.dokuwiki.org/plugin:authldap

regarding the mapping to groups query. In other words,
$conf['plugin']['authldap']['mapping']['grps'] = "whatever"

However, this setting is "forgotten" every time I hit "save" on the
"Configuration Manager" website. This will lead to disruptions to users, as
if ACLs are active (chances are, since you're activating LDAP), people will
lose access to the wiki pages.

Even if it's not configurable via the website as the documentation says, it
should *not* be emptied upon updating. Or that's what I would understand
from reading the documentation.

Cheers,
Daniel