[dokuwiki] Is there any quick/simple way of doing any sort of lists with 2 or more columns?

  • From: Chris G <cl@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 09:09:37 +0000

I'm forever hitting this problem in DokuWiki and I haven't really come
up with a good answer yet.  I want to produce lists like:-

10-12 metres: 475/year
12-15 metres: 535/year
15 metres:    670/year
Electricity:  230/year
Wi-Fi:        30/quarter

In reStructuredText one could do this as a Field List or maybe as a
Definition List (different output format but still near enough to what
I want) and still have the original text in a reasonably usable format.

Is there anything obvious I'm missing in DokuWiki to do this sort of thing?

--
Chris Green