[dokuwiki] Is there a way to set a page name other than the first heading?

  • From: Chris G <cl@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 10:49:28 +0100

I'd like to be able to give DokuWiki pages 'nice' names which aren't
the first heading on the page.

For example I have a page whose name (i.e.  the filename before the
.txt) is whatsort and whose first heading is "What sort of boat to
buy".  Neither 'whatsort' nor 'What sort of boat to buy' really looks
good in the sidebar index, I'd prefer to have 'What sort' or something
like that.

So is there a plugin that can do this, or a way of creating a hidden
first heading that will set the links etc. but won't actually show
when displaying the page?

--
Chris Green