[dokuwiki] Re: Is there a simple way to get search to work from the current namespace down?

  • From: Gerrit <klapinklapin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2011 13:14:05 +0200

Op 01-07-11 12:24, Chris G schreef:
On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 08:37:29PM +0200, Gerrit wrote:
I have added on similar way a search for namespace 'vormingsbank' ,
either it's hardcoded:
http://trac.knorrie.org/csrdelft.nl/changeset/2270/trunk/wiki/lib/plugins/searchform

Are the changes there all that's needed?  I.e. does that work without
changing the Javascript?
See script.js above the diff. (in the list of the yellow and green squares)
(this is based on code of the pluginrepo plugin. )

I changed also some of the css. Either this needs a review of a more experienced programmer, because the vector template has also many css lines for the searchform that are different from the default.. so i have no overview what is relevant.

Gerrit