[dokuwiki] Interwiki icons don't show

  • From: "Gabriel Birke" <gabriel.birke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 15:16:39 +0200

Hello!

In my installation of Dokuwiki (latest stable release) the interwiki
links to wikipedia don't show the icons from lib/images/interwiki. They
show the generic interwiki icon instead.

I've made sure that:
1) The class attribute for the link is "interwiki iw_wp"
2) The classes are defined in the css file:
a.interwiki { background: transparent
url(/dokuwiki/lib/images/interwiki.png) 0px 1px no-repeat; padding-left:
16px;}a.iw_wp {  background-image:
url(/dokuwiki/lib/images/interwiki/wp.gif)}
3) That http://mydomain.com/dokuwiki/lib/images/interwiki/wp.gif can be
read by the browser as a standalone image.
4) Two classes with different images do show up correctly in my browser.
5) When I remove the class "interwiki", the wikipedia icon gets printed
all over the link.

Any thoughts for other error sources? Everything seems correct, but it
doesn't work none the less.

Gabriel