[dokuwiki] Re: Interface for RPC

  • From: Michael Hamann <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2011 20:39:04 +0100

Hi,

Excerpts from Jan Zmátlík's message of 2011-03-04 15:23:54 +0100:
> finally I take problem about creating interface for RPC (
> http://www.dokuwiki.org/devel:ideas:remote_api). With who I am talking about
> this?

If you have questions just ask here. If you want to have one contact
person I can be that person. If you want we can also communicate over IM
(or IRC) or also VoIP (Skype, SIP, ...) - of course not always, but we
can arrange a meeting (or regular - e.g. weekly - meetings) if you want.

> I have registered on Ohloh Kudorank(https://www.ohloh.net/accounts/Zis), and
> we have extra points for count of commits to the project. I have created my
> own branch from master branch of Dokuwiki (
> https://github.com/zmatlja1/dokuwiki),
> but if I set up my branch on Ohloh, these commits are not to the project, on
> the other hand, commits to the DokuWiki master branch is obviously imposible
> for novice in the project :).
>
> Do you know a solution?
> Maybe, I will do commits to my branch and after your revision and
> confirmation I will do same commits to the DokuWiki master branch?

Just work in your branch, we/I can then review your code there and if
you think your code is ready for integration just create a pull request,
then we'll have a look at it again and merge it eventually. Merging
means all commits are kept as you've created them so you are recorded as
author and appear in the statistics on Ohloh.

> Have a nice weekend

Thank you, have a nice weekend, too.

Michael

PS: Please don't send HTML mails, see