[dokuwiki] $INFO[userinfo][grps]

  • From: Myron Turner <turnermm02@xxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 21:21:48 -0500

On the page http://www.dokuwiki.org/devel:environment#info, there is a smiley warning next to the statement that $INFO[userinfo][grps] is an array. I haven't had all the details back yet, but there seems to be a group running fckgLite who have been getting a PHP warning that suggests that $INFO is not storing an array for userinfo[grps]. Are there conditions under which this might happen? I couldn't really find anything in the bug tracker that would be current.

--
Myron Turner
http://mturner.org/