[dokuwiki] How to go [back] to a page in PHP code?

  • From: Chris Green <cl@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 18:04:47 +0100

The subject isn't very clear, I'll try and explain.

I'm using the form[ular] plugin to enter some data on a form which is
written to a database.  I have coded the form to get the data and to
call a PHP script when the submit button is pushed.  I have written the
PHP that is called when the data is submitted and it gets the data OK
and can write it to the database.

However I don't see how to re-display the original page (the one where
the form is) having done the work in my PHP script. Is there a Dokuwiki
function I can call to display a specific wiki page?

I feel as if this is a rather naive question but can't find the answer
at the moment!

--
Chris Green