[dokuwiki] Re: How to embed an external picture

  • From: Werner Flamme <werner.flamme@xxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 01:28:31 +0100

Christopher Smith schrieb:

> On 18 Jan 2009, at 07:28, Werner Flamme wrote:
>

>> Do I have to add a method getAllowedTypes()? What had to be the return
>> value? array('externallink')? And then just adding
>> '[[http://www.userfriendly.org/cartoons/archives/09jan/xuf012317.gif]]'
>> instead of the code above to $renderer->doc?
>>

> This is documented at devel:syntax_plugins.  I strongly suggest you read
> that page, including the section at the bottom on creating your own plugin.

That's where I got the question from ;-) I read
<http://www.dokuwiki.org/devel:syntax_plugins> and
<http://www.dokuwiki.org/devel:syntax_plugin_skeleton>

I asked the question to know if it makes sense to include the method
getAllowedTypes() for my plugin, but as far as I understand now I cannot
return array('externallink') but have to return array('substition'). But
I'll check this tomorrow, it's too late/early now for understanding
texts in foreign languages :-(

Regards,
Werner