[dokuwiki] Re: Hook/action for Edit button - is there one?

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 21:40:34 +0100

> I want to write what I presume will be an action plugin which will
> intercept the 'Edit' button that brings up the textarea for editing
> pages.

To do what? You're probably approaching the problem from a wrong
direction. Unless you want to write your own editor. In that case have
a look at Adrian's mails and patches from not long ago.

> Or can someone tell me where the code that generates the Edit buttons
> is?

grep (and to some extend the xref) can answer such questions much
faster than the mailinglist.

splitbrain.org