[dokuwiki] HTML_EDITFORM_INJECTION event

  • From: Gunther <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 00:09:08 +0100

Hello list!

Just some thoughts about the ' HTML_EDITFORM_INJECTION' event, which is currently only available in the devel version.

If I "Use this to inject additional form fields into the form. " I have at least two problems.

The first one will be the actual place where the trigger is placed. It's inside the <form> tag. So I could only add some fields to the form but no separate form (with different action attribute).

This leads to the second problem: If I got it right, the form values are processed by the doku.php. And there only 3 predefined $_POST vars are handled. So if I want to use my additional form values I have to change the code in doku.php.

There should be an alternativ handling of $_POST vars and a trigger which sends me back to my action plugin for processing my values.

Just my 2 cents!

Greetings
Gunther