[dokuwiki] Group specific start page possible?

  • From: "Andreas Benzler" <info.benzler@xxxxxx>
  • To: <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 21:31:42 +0100

Hi list

I would like to start a new wiki which is closed to a small group. New
Members sould be able to register as well but should be checked by an admin
first. I set the default group to "guest" and only the "user" group has read
access and more. So by default a new juser who has registered over the form
becomes a guest but is no alowed to view anything. Rather then lowering the
acess rights for the start page, I would prefere to redirect users of the
guest group to a certain page where I can explain the register process, that
an admin has been informed about the users request and will inform the user
as soon as possible.

Is there any way to set a group specific start page? Maybee there is a
plugin out there I have not seen so far...

Since I am using the Arctic template I could at least use a group specific
sidebar as far as I can see if there is no other solution

Regards

Andreas Benzler