[dokuwiki] GSoC 2011 - "mobile client for DokuWiki"

  • From: mayank juneja <mayankjuneja1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 22:50:30 +0530

Hi Andreas,

I am a Computer Science student from IIIT-Hyderabad, India. I am
looking forward to contribute in open source community through GSoC
2011.

I am particularly interested in working on mobile plaforms. I was
looking through the project ideas this year and found the "mobile
client for DokuWiki" project an interesting one.

I have read the documentation for DokuWiki's XML-RPC interface and
developed a small app based on it.

I am waiting for your response.

Regards,
Mayank