[dokuwiki] Re: GSOC Mobile Client for DokuWiki

  • From: Joji Augustine <jojimail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 10:39:51 +0530

The following are the projects i have done :

1. This site was made for the intercollegiate fest organized by our college
- http://www.anwesha.info/indexhtml.html
   The main website was made using flash. The link provided above doesn't
use any flash objects. Instead it achieves same objectives using HTML, CSS,
javascript, JQuery. The site is AJAX based and the Logging in part is made
using javascript, PHP and mysql.

2. This is the site of the 2010 edition of the same fest -
http://www.anwesha.info/2010/index.html

3. This site was created for the training and placement division of our
college - http://www.iitp.ac.in/placement/

4. Currently working on a painting software for Android based phone with the
capabilities of Adobe Photoshop and other Image editing software. The
project is in its final stage and will be soon released in Android Market.

5. Also worked on an Event Management Software using ASP.NET & Visual
Studio.NET at Infosys Technologies Limited. The project was completed in 2
months following industry standards and standard software design process.

Joji