[dokuwiki] Re: Fwd: [fckglite] Re: fckglite not working

  • From: Myron Turner <turnermm02@xxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2012 09:51:28 -0600

On 11/16/2012 1:11 PM, Andreas Gohr wrote:
But when I access it with http, fckglite works beautifully.  I'm not
sure why it should matter.

Chromium's developer console gives:

[blocked] The page at https://<URL>/doku.php?id=start&do=edit&rev=0 ran
insecure content from
http://<URL>/lib/plugins/fckg/fckeditor/fckeditor.js.

Here's your problem. You should not access any resources via HTTP when
your main site is accessed via HTTPS. Either reference additional
files via relatvie URLs or use the // protocol shortcut to default to
the same protocol as the parent site. Also make sure that any cache
that might contain URLs depends on the protocol.

I had no experience with SSL, but felt obligated to test. So, just to set the record straight: I set up ssl on the latest debian and ran fckgLite without any problems.

It seems that the OP had set up ssl to kick in for login only and something must have gone wrong in his configuration.

--
Myron Turner
http://mturner.org/