[dokuwiki] Frustrating: Dokuwiking deleting entries...

  • From: Russ Jones <russ@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 09:59:03 -0500

First off, thanks in advance for anyone who takes the time to read this and, maybe be of assistance.

I have had docuwiki running great over the last 4 months, and then today i left it in edit mode a little too long or something of that sort, and ever since I have had an awful time.

(1) If I open up a section to edit it, make changes, and then choose "Save", the page is replaced with a complete blank entry
(2) If I open up an old revision and then try to save that in its place, it does not.
(3) If I go into the /data folder, there is a filename.lock file next to each of the files that have now been replaced with blanks
(4) If I delete that and go to try to edit it, same problem.
(5) If I try to copy-and-paste the data directly into the data text files, it fails (probably an ownership issue)
(6) If I write a php file to write the data directly to the text files, it failes (normally this works when PHP is the owner)

Any ideas? What have I done?

Thanks again,

Russ Jones