[dokuwiki] Re: From Bespin to Ace: dokuwiki-aceeditor

  • From: Xavier Belanche Alonso <xbelanch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 10:24:40 +0100

Hi Dmitry,

Thanks for your positive feedback!

I'll try to answer your questions:

* We're planning to add a style selector at admin panel (plugin section ;-).
So, there'll be a style.css that you can modify/edit/add
* Yes
* We've been testing only Dokuwiki standard. Plugins that manipulate the
textarea doesnt work. On another hand, Ace editor has a few bugs (
http://github.com/ajaxorg/ace/issues).

Xavier

2011/2/15 Dmitry Katsubo <dma_k@xxxxxxx>

> Hi Xavier,
>
> The screenshot is fascinating! Thanks for new plugin.
>
> Few questions, if I may:
>
> * How easy is to change the color palette (e.g. the background)?
> * Is the editor control buttons (increase width / height / (un-)wrap)
> that go just below the textarea pane honoured?
> * Is the JavaScript code stable (how many bugs are opened)?
>
> --
> With best regards,
> Dmitry
> --