[dokuwiki] Find links into namespace

  • From: Oliver Geisen <oliver.geisen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 14:28:23 +0200

Hello,

i knew the function to find links to a current page (Yeaaah ;-)) but what i'm looking for is an equal function which finds links into pages of a whole namespace and it's subnamespaces.

What to do: I want to move a whole namespace from one place to another. It contains many namespaces and hundrets of pages. I want to have a list of pages and their referals as:

:nstomove:subns2:page1
  <--- is referred from --->
  :main:ns1:ns2:ns3:pagewithsomecontent
  :mod:ns2:anotherpage

and so on, to see what pages i have to change.
I don't think such a function exists, but maybe one can give me a start idea how to build it.

Oliver Geisen _____________________________ Systemadministrator Kreisboten Verlag Mühlfellner KG 82362 Weilheim i. Ob. Tel. 0881/686-904 Fax 0881/686-74