[dokuwiki] Re: FCKW - Editor

  • From: Florian Feldhaus <florian.feldhaus@xxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 20:26:02 +0100

Hi,

I have been waiting for news from Pierre for a while. But with the release of fckgLite, there is a good alternative to the FCKW Editor Pierre intended to do. I hope to hear from Pierre soon, but in the meantime you may try the fckgLite Editor by Myron Turner. You can find it here:
http://www.mturner.org/dwfck/doku.php?id=introduction#download

Cheers,
Florian

Am 26.10.09 17:15, schrieb Jean-Claude Rosenthal:
Hello DokuWiki - List,

The last info concerning FCKW - Editor, which i got was a mailing list
entry

from Pierre Spring on 2009/05/28. At that time he announced a version
called

FCKW 1.0 "JS ONLY" rc1.

Was there released a final candidate in the meantime.
So far i couldn't find anything new referring to official sites.

https://fosswiki.liip.ch/display/DOKU/Installation
https://fosswiki.liip.ch/display/DOKU/FCKW+Dokuwiki+Plugin

Only the following page shows some bug fixing activity, but i couldn't
really find any information concerning a working version

https://jira.liip.ch/browse/DW

Or maybe Pierre might be able to clear things up. That would be great.
Thanks in advance for any hints.