[dokuwiki] Re: Editing Toolbar

  • From: "Terence J. Grant" <tjgrant@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 12:06:59 -0500

Yes, this makes sure only users with JavaScript enabled will see it.

Ah, I'm going to go out on a limb and assume this is because of the
functions of the toolbar being linked to JavaScript.

But as we know you also lose the toolbar on any JavaScript error with IE.

Would you be willing to add some JavaScript "onError" handler to let
the user know there's a potential problem displaying the toolbar when
trying to edit?

I think overall it would cut down on the support emails that the list,
me, possibly other template authors in general get on this topic.

What do you think?

--
--Terence J. Grant(tjgrant@xxxxxxxxxxxx)