[dokuwiki] Re: Different start-pages for namespaces

  • From: "Bill Jones" <tetragondzein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 10:55:41 -0400

On 7/7/06, rob dean <ehyal@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Bill,

Hi

 After reading your post I checked out your site. It looks great, I was
wandering what template you used or if it is available. Also could you
please help me understand how to get the discussion tab working as you have.
 Thanks
 Rob Dean

I use the development branch everyday with a hacked upon version of the latest ACH template.

The ACH template had the discussion tab enabled by default; looking at
the lib/tpl/ach/main.php code will help you with ideas about how the
template systems works.

I myself have not had a lot of time to hack on it as much as I would
like so Im no expert by any stretch.

If you would like to know soemthing specifc about my wiki site let me
know and Ill help you as best I am able.
--
WC (Bill) Jones -- http://youve-reached-the.endoftheinternet.org/